Depression is the most common mental illness. Globally, it affects over 350 million people. There are so many factors that can contribute to the problem, and it impacts everyone differently.
Nearly 70% of people play video games regularly. Many people play on their smartphones, while others go the more traditional route and hook up a gaming PC or console. As you might expect, due to the number of people struggling with depression in the world, there’s likely some overlap between gamers and people with depression. While some people might think the two would be linked in a negative way, that’s just not true.
Goodville is a mobile game that diagnose mental disorders and provides specific therapy.
Why invest in “Goodville” (Key advantages)
- Income opportunities. 19% fixed annual interest rate, 1 year maturity with monthly interest payments.
- You are protected. Kuetzal Care and investment buy-back available.
- Other advantages. Combines game mechanics and psycho-therapeutic approaches.
- Other advantages. Created in associate with Psychologists & Scientists.
- Other advantages. 100% effectiveness of identification mood and anxiety disorders, and recognition of different degrees of depressive symptoms.
|Funding target: 375000€
Funding limit: 450000€